Our experienced veterinarian and support team offer a range of surgical services from spays and neuters to more advanced surgeries such as growth removals, eye/ear surgeries, orthopedic repair, and abdominal surgeries.
We provide pre-anesthetic bloodwork and exams, along with IV catheter and fluid support while maintaining top quality monitoring during procedures. Appropriate medication will be sent home with your pet to promote healing while keeping them comfortable and safe during recovery.
- Surgeries are scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Drop off is between 8:30 am and 9:00 am
- Please stop feeding your pet at midnight the night before surgery. Water is allowed.
- If your pet is diabetic or on regular morning medication, please ask our staff in advance about any special instructions for administering medication the day of surgery.
- Allow 10 to 15 minutes for check-in of your pet and completion of paperwork the morning of surgery. If someone other than the owner will be dropping off your pet, please make sure that person is authorized to make medical decision sor let us know ahead of time so we can email the forms for you to fill out in advance.
- Pets may be picked up between 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm the day of the procedure.